A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by dissie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 pm
Hello there,
I purchased PT4 because I wanted to play on a MAC: So I have waited and waited and now it's finally here. Great!!!
But it says that my registration code has been expired. Under my account I can see I purchased in april and it was expired in august.
I hope that is some kind of mistake.
How do I get registration code that works?
Best regards,
-
dissie
-
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm
by kraada » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 am
The PT4 code that is expired on your account was a code for our prerelease beta. You will need to purchase PT4 in order to upgrade; it is not free for all PT3 users. However, there is an upgrade discount for you. If you add PokerTracker 4: Holdem Professional to your cart from
this page you'll see the price with the discount before checking out.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to PT4 for macOS
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest