Products
Support
Forums
My Account
Get-It-Free »
Sign In
Create Account
PokerTracker
https://bg.pokertracker.com/forums/
Filter showdown
https://bg.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=105680
Page
1
of
1
Filter showdown
Posted:
Wed Jul 22, 2026 3:16 am
by
ridodirado
If I wanted to see all the hands that go to showdown, even those I wasn't involved in, how could I do that?
Re: Filter showdown
Posted:
Wed Jul 22, 2026 4:50 am
by
Flag_Hippo
You can filter for that via 'Hand Details -> Hands Went to Showdown':
Guide: Filters
Re: Filter showdown
Posted:
Fri Jul 24, 2026 3:32 am
by
ridodirado
No. By doing this, I only see the showdowns I'm involved in. I'd also like to see the ones I've previously folded in.
Re: Filter showdown
Posted:
Fri Jul 24, 2026 4:53 am
by
Flag_Hippo
I gave you the correct filter for your request:
filter.png
(108.69 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Make sure you are using the filter for the
HAND
going to showdown via the path I specified in my original reply (Hand Details -> Hands Went to Showdown) and not a filter for
YOU
going to showdown.
Re: Filter showdown
Posted:
Fri Jul 24, 2026 10:59 am
by
ridodirado
Ty