Apple Silicon Support: Is a Native Version Planned ?

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Apple Silicon Support: Is a Native Version Planned ?

Postby tijahsab » Tue Jun 10, 2025 5:55 pm

Hello, I’m using PT4 on a Mac with Apple Silicon, and I notice it appears as 'type: Intel' in the Activity Monitor.

With the announcement that macOS Tahoe will be the last major release for Intel-based Macs
and that Rosetta will be supported until macOS 27, could you let me know if a native Apple Silicon version is planned ?

Thank you in advance for your response !
tijahsab
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:54 am

Re: Apple Silicon Support: Is a Native Version Planned ?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 11, 2025 3:24 am

I can confirm that the development team are well aware of this and yes, we plan to support future macOS versions.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests