Page 1 of 1

Invalid Limit on ACR Poker Hands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2025 11:31 am
by Jhoots40
When playing on ACR poker yesterday a new issue randomly started happening. When importing hands the bottom left corner of PT4 counts up the error hands and is not importing anything. When looking at the logs I am receiving the error

2025/03/12 23:55:57.272 [40315]: [- Main -][ImportStatus] Error: Yatahay Network: Invalid limit [ NL (6 max)] for hand #2401024530

I have not changed anything this just started happening yesterday, is there anybody who knows what I can do to fix this?

I have tried updating PT4, closing and reopening both PT4 and ACR, restarting my computer.

Re: Invalid Limit on ACR Poker Hands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2025 12:02 pm
by eloc241
Currently having the same problem

Re: Invalid Limit on ACR Poker Hands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2025 12:06 pm
by Flag_Hippo
A pre-release build that resolves this import issue can be downloaded and installed from here:

Download PokerTracker v4.18.7.3406 (macOS)

If you run into any problems while using this build please let us know via a support ticket here.

Re: Invalid Limit on ACR Poker Hands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 2:23 am
by inspectorgadget
having this issue on windows any pre-release build available?

Re: Invalid Limit on ACR Poker Hands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2025 9:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
inspectorgadget wrote:having this issue on windows any pre-release build available?

PokerTracker v4.18.8 has now been released and you download the update for that here:

Download PokerTracker 4