Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Costel » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 am
When I export/import a HUD profile do I need to export/import its custom stats/columns used too or these will be exported/imported automatically ?
Thank you !
-
Costel
-
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am
by kraada » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 am
Those will be exported and imported automatically for you - it would otherwise render the import and export pretty useless - and we wouldn't do that to you!
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by Costel » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm
I exported a HUD and PT4 created also a folder named config which include files like settings, columns, filters etc. What to do with it ? Is it necessary ? Can I delete it even my HUD uses custom stats ?
-
Costel
-
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am
by kraada » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 pm
When you export a HUD you should get a single .pt4hud file - that is all you need to import on the other machine.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests