Transferring Modified Premium HUD - Migration vs Cloning.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Transferring Modified Premium HUD - Migration vs Cloning.

Postby parraka » Sun Feb 08, 2026 12:55 am

Hello,
I am moving my poker setup to a new NVMe SSD. I need to transfer my HUD, which is a ProPokerHuds pack that I have heavily modified by adding my own custom stats and columns. Since it is a Premium HUD, the 'Export Profile' option is disabled.
I am considering two options and would like your expert advice:
Clean Install: If I do a fresh Windows install and use the PT4 Backup & Restore (including 'User Defined Custom Statistics' and 'Optional Files'), will my custom modifications to the ProPokerHuds layout be preserved? How would I re-validate the premium license in this case?
Cloning: I have the possibility to clone my entire HDD (Windows, PT4, and Database) directly to the new NVMe SSD. Would this be the safest way to keep my modified HUD and licenses intact?

I want to avoid losing the hours of work I put into customizing these stats.
Thank you in advance for your help!
parraka
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Re: Transferring Modified Premium HUD - Migration vs Cloning

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 08, 2026 7:02 am

You can manually copy the premium HUD files - see this thread.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Transferring Modified Premium HUD - Migration vs Cloning

Postby parraka » Sun Feb 08, 2026 10:58 am

I will give a try when I will have my new hardware, thanks!
parraka
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests