Page 1 of 1
Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:20 am
by wangtangkiki
I am doing a manual hand import, and I do not see the total amount of hands I am importing. I see how many hands that HAVE been imported, but not how many I am going to be uploading total for the current batch of hands..
This was in PT3. It would show like 20,000 hands imported out of 75,403 hands.. I want to know the total amount of hands I am importing.. I can't find it, I'm probably just overlooking it.
Re: Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am
by Josh
PT3 doesn't do this. Neither PT3 or PT4 know how many overall hands there are to import. It finds out as it goes. It does a rough guess as to how much time is left based on the total data processed compared to the total overall data that is to be processed.
Re: Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 am
by wangtangkiki
Oops, I meant files. It says like 5 of 260 files importing.. I wanted to see that because it gives me a better time estimate (by better, I can see a bit more easily how long it will be)
Re: Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 am
by Josh
Ah, I see. Yeah, we decided to cut that information out. The progress bar combined with the estimated time remaining should give you a pretty good idea. Is there any particular reason you feel the number of files would be more accurate?
Re: Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am
by wangtangkiki
Not exactly, it's just a comfort.
EDIT: Weird.. when I first started importing, I didn't even see hands per second.. and I think I just saw Calculating for time left.. so maybe that's why.. I think it's sufficient.
Re: Number of Hands Importing

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 am
by WhiteRider
Yes, the hands/second value isn't displayed immediately as we need to get a few hands imported before the value makes proper sense. Thanks for your feedback.