Poker Tracker 4 - Dark Mode

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Poker Tracker 4 - Dark Mode

Postby GoldenGat » Tue Dec 02, 2025 5:44 pm

I have recently purchased the program and I think it's cool. It has an old fashioned windows xp look to it and I don't mind that however we are living in the 20th century. It's 2025 and I believe their should be skins or at the very least a "dark mode" for this software. Please implement this feature.
GoldenGat
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:05 am

Re: Poker Tracker 4 - Dark Mode

Postby waltonjb » Tue Mar 03, 2026 10:38 am

there are a few threads on this, try Dark Mode Any App, works well, or Dark Reader for the website
waltonjb
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:11 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests