Problems with hud stats after update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problems with hud stats after update

Postby Muikkuz » Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:10 pm

After the last update many stats dont work properly in popups. During playing I can see opponents stats but not the session winnings from the table when I move the mouse on top of the stat. Same goes to most of money or BB related stats. Also I cannot see my own winnings from the table at all or even my own name in pop-up.
While watching the hand in replayer maybe half of the stats wont show at all in the popups.
How to solve the problem?

HP laptop, Windows 11, pokersite Veikkaus
-Muikku
Muikkuz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Re: Problems with hud stats after update

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:08 pm

What are the names of these stats? You are mentioning winnings stats so are you using statistics in your HUD that used the (Including Payouts) variation? If you are then those statistics no longer exist in PokerTracker v4.19. The default versions of 'My Currency Won' e.t.c. now reflect a players actual win/loss in hands where they used cashout so you will need to update your HUD to use the regular statistics. There are now new statistics with a (W/out Payout+Adj) variation that will provide what the results would have been if the cashout option was not used. If that's not the problem then please provide details via a Support Ticket with your support bundle:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Problems with hud stats after update

Postby Muikkuz » Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:27 pm

In replayer:
In table stats (Table Group) everything works fine for opponents and for me (Hero Only). In popups I see only VPIP from the standard stats. VPIP looks to be some sort of exception. I cannot see ANY of the other standard stats. I can see only custom stats made by me. I have tens of stats like Raise First In, Limp, Check Raise Flop, Float Turn... Money related stats like All-In Equity Adjusted BB, My Currency Won and some others. I play cash games only.

While playing:
In table stats (Table Group) everything works fine for opponents and for me (Hero Only). I can see winnings from the session when I put mouse over the stat and wait.
In popups everything works fine for opponents. Only exception is when I put mouse over stats I cannot see session winnings or any money or big blind related stats. I can see those session winnings with mouse if the stat is in table stats (Table Group).

For me (Hero Only) everything works fine in table stats. I can see my name and winnings. When I open popup I can see only custom stats and not the standard stats at all. I cannot even see my name in popup.

And when I say I dont see the stat in pop up it means there is only the minus line - and nothing else. It doesnt say anything when I put mouse on top of that minus line.
Muikkuz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Re: Problems with hud stats after update

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:46 am

If you don't have a large database then go to 'Database -> Database Management'. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

After the housekeeping is complete rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'.

If that doesn't resolve the problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described, take a screenshot and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your screenshot and support bundle to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Problems with hud stats after update

Postby Muikkuz » Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:51 pm

Hello!

Thanks for very clear instructions for fixing the problem. I could follow them easily. Unfortunately it didnt help. Also my mental capacity was not enough to follow the instructions to make the bundle, so I respond here.

The only change after that try was that VPIP-stat, which was the only standard stat working properly in popup, stopped working.

The problem more clear written:

WHILE PLAYING
All table stats work fine. I can see the session stats with leaving mouse over the stat. Everything good.
Problems are in popups. All the stats work fine for opponents. Except when leaving mouse over the stat I cannot see the session stats. First I thought this would be problem with only money related stats but now I see its problem with every stat in popups.
Table stats for hero work fine. In hero popup I can see only custom stats and not any of the standard stats.

IN REPLAYER
Table stats work just fine. In popups for opponents and for hero I can see only custom stats and not any of the standard stats.
Muikkuz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:57 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests