Phase tournament

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Phase tournament

Postby corvet » Thu May 07, 2026 1:51 am

Hi ! Is it possible to connect Day 1 to Day 2 in phase tournaments ?
If I have the tournament number for Day 2, can I know what the tournament number was for Day 1 ?
And Is it possible to get the tournament name from the database?

Thank you
corvet
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 am

Re: Phase tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 07, 2026 4:39 am

corvet wrote:Hi ! Is it possible to connect Day 1 to Day 2 in phase tournaments ?

Day 1 to Day 2 tournaments with the same tournament ID will be considered as the same tournament. Day 1 to Day 2 tournaments with different tournament IDs will be considered as different tournaments. If you want to connect tournaments with different IDs you can try purging Day 2 and then editing the Day 2 tournament ID in your poker site files before reimporting.
corvet wrote:If I have the tournament number for Day 2, can I know what the tournament number was for Day 1?

I don't know however I do not think they would be related if the poker site just assigns tournament IDs for every tournament played on the site based on the order they started. I'd suggest asking your poker site if there is a relation between the two numbers.
corvet wrote:And Is it possible to get the tournament name from the database?

Tournament names are not stored but if the name is in the hand history files you can search for that using this method.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17079
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests