Page 1 of 2

That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:38 am
by Cavok
We all know that the probability of seeing an Ace on the flop when you hold KK is close to 100%, and in online poker it is exactly 100%.

Is it possible to make a report that summarizes the times your KK sees an ace on the flop? Not a very useful stat I know but fun nevertheless. Just like I now know for certain that I flop sets far less than my opponents thanks to that report...

Stefan

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:55 pm
by WhiteRider
You can do this with filters - set hole cards as KK, then on "MAde Hands" / Flop, select 'Pocket pair, middle pair.

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:13 pm
by Cavok
Thanks a lot, works fine.

And KK is actually a small winner :)

Best regards

Stefan

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 pm
by sookmctourie
I also tried this filtre combo. But I got an error msg under the Hands tab, in the Known Starting Hands Detail, "unable to execute query", and in the Summary tab, same error msg. However, the info is available under position tab where I can see all the instances and replay them in replayer. Any thoughts? I'm using Beta 13, all hands at PS.

Art

P.S Also a small winner overall ... Look that ace in the eye and bet away :lol:

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:59 pm
by WhiteRider
sookmctourie wrote:I also tried this filtre combo. But I got an error msg under the Hands tab, in the Known Starting Hands Detail, "unable to execute query", and in the Summary tab, same error msg. However, the info is available under position tab where I can see all the instances and replay them in replayer. Any thoughts? I'm using Beta 13, all hands at PS.

If you select those 2 filters separately, do you still get the error?

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm
by sookmctourie
I filtered them separately, and got the same error msg. However, I did the same in the trny's tab and the query ran without errors (different hands off course)
Hmmm ?

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:23 am
by WhiteRider
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
Thanks.

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 pm
by sookmctourie
I've submitted a support ticket. After a little more filtering I've discovered that the problem is more widespread. If I choose my KK hole cards and made hands\flop, three of a kind, flush etc., I continue to recieve the same error msg. The culprit seems to be "table name 'holdem_hand_player_combinations' specified more than once"

I'll wait for support's response

Art

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm
by WhiteRider
Thanks, someone will look at your ticket, but for now..

Just confirm, you get the same error when you filter just to KK?
What about other hole card combinations?

Re: That evil Ace...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:40 pm
by sookmctourie
WhiteRider wrote:Thanks, someone will look at your ticket, but for now..

Just confirm, you get the same error when you filter just to KK?
What about other hole card combinations?


I can filter for any hole cards without error.
The error (always the same one) only appears for made hands regardless of hole cards.

Art