Stats in Repository Incorrect?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats in Repository Incorrect?

Postby Puzz » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am

Hi,

I just downloaded and imported a heap of the custom stats from the repository and all but few seemed to work well. I am having trouble with all the stats regarding 3 bet flops (except c-bet in 3 bet flop which seems to work fine). For all of the rest of the 3bet preflop oriented hands - I am getting a result of 0 for every single player both in my hud and in my tracker. I have 20k hands on a player and tracker is telling me that this person has never called/raised or even folded to a c-bet in a 3 bet pot. Obviously this is an error. I read in a previous post that all of these queries are checked before they are posted. Can someone please explain what is going on?
Puzz
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Re: Stats in Repository Incorrect?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:39 pm

Someone else has reported this to, and I think it was for the same stats - I wonder if there was a change to the database fields used which has broken them.
Please create a ticket on the Support system , and detail which stats aren't working correctly.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats in Repository Incorrect?

Postby oracle3001 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:40 am

I was / am having exactly the same problem. I was asked by support to purge DB and reimport all hands for latest beta. I found it was still broken. The difference was that rather than been zero for every stat, there were some stats that were non-zero, but a) the stats were completely unrealistic numbers like I apparently raise 100% of the time facing a c-bet in a 3-bet pot and b) the call/fold/raise c-bet in 3-bet pot doesn't add up too 100%!!!.

I sent my support ticket several days ago, no reply, but obviously been busy with HUD. But good to know not only me struggling with this problem, as I thought I was alone for a while.
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: Stats in Repository Incorrect?

Postby AndrewBoccia » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:47 am

me too
AndrewBoccia
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests