Page 1 of 1

Position Stats in PT4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:10 pm
by spand42
I'd like to have positional stats display on the HUD - in particular I'd like statistics such as:

3Bet from EP
3Bet from MP
3Bet from Button vs EP raise

and the associated statistics:

Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet in EP
Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet in MP
Fold to 4Bet after 3Bet from Button

I've been using the following string that I found for position:

Code: Select all
((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 4 and 6 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 3 and 5) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 7 and 8 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 4 and 7) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players BETWEEN 9 and 10 and substring (cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int BETWEEN 5 and 7))


Can someone show me how I can set up stats like this, then I can figure out other stats myself? Or is there some other much easier way I'm missing?

Re: Position Stats in PT4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:40 am
by kraada
There's a much easier way. Add the stat you want to see to your HUD, and then click on the stat and in the Item Properties area at the top right, scroll down and find "Position" and change "All Positions" to the position you want to see and that will give you the data you're looking for. Nothing custom is required :)

Re: Position Stats in PT4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm
by spand42
Thanks for this!

I spent ages trying to figure this out. Still, I've learnt some basic SQL so it's not all a waste of time!