Page 1 of 1

Filter all-in hands

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 pm
by mojinho
Hi,
I'd like to filter my sng hands for situations in which a player went all in against another player and sort them. I want to see whether my subjective impression is right that in an unnormal high amount of cases the chipleader wins even with the worse hand on a particular pokersite. I mean compared to the the chances he actually had. For example chances are 60/40 for the smaller stack but in fact the CL wins like 60-70% of the time. So best would be to get the hands sorted out and get also the chances of winning the situations for both opponents and compare everything overall additioned to the actual outcome. Is this possible with PT3?

Please answer only to the question and keep your "Ah, thats rubbish. It's just your selective perception."-comments for yourself. I know these arguments but cannot free myself from it so i gotta check it out. In fact it's not only coming into my mind when im loosing but also when im winning in more aggressive play with mega suckouts in rows.

cheers and thx for any help

Re: Filter all-in hands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am
by kraada
Equity isn't stored in the PT3 database so this isn't going to work very well there. In PT4 you could make a report to get the answer to this question though I think.