Page 1 of 1

Get hole cards when raise in preflop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am
by stigma
Hi,

I need to know how can I get the hole cards of my rivals when they do all-in or raise 75% of their stacks when are in preflop, or wich tables I need to do the select. Thanks.

Re: Get hole cards when raise in preflop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 pm
by kraada
The easiest way to do this is to create a report on the Reports tab - create a Hand report and uncheck Filter on Active Player in the blue Filters link on the left. Then set up your filter for raising as you need and the report should show you all of the hands you want (note: I'm not 100% certain all of these filters exist by default in PT3, but they definitely do in PT4).