Page 1 of 3
Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or not.

Posted:
Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 pm
by sasieightynine
First of all, I dont expect people to tell me how I can do what I want, at first I'm just want to know for sure is it possible what I want or not. If it's not, will it be or not in PT4.
I would like to create a PT3 HUD (for 6-Max STT SNG) like this:
LINE 1 must be contains stats from hands with min 4 and max 6 players at the table (before the bubble)
LINE 2 must be contains stats from hands with 3 players (nothing less or more) at the table (bubble state)
LINE 3 must be contains stats from hands with 2 players only at the table (after the bubble, heads up)
The stats what I need:
LINE1: VPIP % // PREFLOP RAISE % // COLD CALL PREFLOP % // 3BET PREFLOP %
LINE2: PREFLOP RAISE % FROM THE BUTTON // CALL % FROM THE BUTTON WHEN THE SB OR BB RERAISE ALLIN TO BUTTON'S STEAL ATTEMPT // PUSH ALLIN % FROM THE BUTTON // CALL % FROM THE BB WHEN THE BUTTON PUSHES ALLIN
LINE3: PREFLOP RAISE % FROM THE BUTTON // CALL % FROM THE BUTTON WHEN THE BB RERAISE ALLIN TO BUTTON'S STEAL ATTEMPT // PUSH ALLIN % FROM THE BUTTON // CALL % FROM THE BB WHEN THE BUTTON PUSHES ALLIN
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 am
by WhiteRider
Those stats can all be built. The
Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics has information on building custom stats but if you have any questions.
One other feature that you may be interested in is the Player Ranges option in the
HUD Options. This allows you to see stats only from hands played with certain numbers of players.
For example you could have ranges: 7-10, 4-6, 3-3, 2-2
..or: 7-10, 4-7, 3-4, 2-3 if you want to see stats from 4-handed hands when you drop to 3-handed for example.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 am
by sasieightynine
Thank you for answering, I have the time for studying the software, I just didn't want to accidently loose time for nothing. I'll probably figure out how to do the rest of the job.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 1:39 pm
by sasieightynine
Re:
I need some little help:
cnt_p_ccall_opp:
sum( if[ NOT(NOT(tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) OR (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)) AND (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_blind=0), 1 , 0 ] )
I would like to filtering the above default content for minimum 4 players.
I did it succesfully on the cnt_p_ccall:
default: sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_ccall, 1, 0])
filtered: sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_ccall and (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players > 3), 1, 0])
But I just cant figure it out how to do that thing on cnt_p_ccall_opp, I would need that to I could calculate the Cold Call Pre Flop Percentage for minimum 4 players at the table (cnt_p_ccall for min 4 players / cnt_p_ccall_opp for min 4 players) * 100) . Any help would be very appreciated.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 2:21 pm
by sasieightynine
Guess I figured out:
filtered cnt_p_ccall_opp:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players > 3 AND NOT(NOT(tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) OR (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise)) AND (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_blind=0), 1 , 0 ])
But somewhy the results are the same with min 4 players or with the default settings when I do the thing: (cnt_p_ccall for min 4 players / cnt_p_ccall_opp for min 4 players) * 100)
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm
by sasieightynine
Anyway, I like this SQL command stuff, I can learn a lot from it.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm
by kraada
I'm glad to hear you like it - it does look like you added the right extra information to get the right stat. It's possible the players you are looking at don't have any heads up or 3 handed data which would explain why their numbers are the same.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm
by sasieightynine
How can I sum two custom columns in to a third one?
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Sat May 12, 2012 12:27 am
by sasieightynine
I have a problem. I built the stats which I needed (mentioned above), but two of them not showing in the HUD (NA), but working in PT if I add them on the general tab, inside the player statistic tab. Here are the stats:
1.
(cnt_steal_att_btn_2players / cnt_steal_opp_btn_2players) * 100 /// Button (SB) attempt to steal the BB
2.
(cnt_steal_att_btn_push_2players / cnt_steal_opp_btn_2players) * 100 /// Button (SB) push allin preflop to the BB
cnt_steal_att_btn_2players:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position=9, 1, 0])
cnt_steal_att_btn_push_2players:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin = 'P' AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position=9, 1, 0])
cnt_steal_opp_btn_2players:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position=9 and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players=2, 1, 0])
Please help me out, this is what I really cannot figure out by myself what is the reason to not showing in the HUD correctly.
It did work only once when I enabled to show stats only the current blind level only, now it doesent work that way either. I would need it to work with all hands not just with one blind level. I have about 500k hands in my database I think it should be enough.
Re: Stats I want to make. Please tell me is it possible or n

Posted:
Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 am
by sasieightynine
UPDATE: I noticed the stats only work inside the PT when one or more buyin filters are active, if I disable all the stats not working inside the PT either. Everything just working fine except the 2 stats that I mentioned. This is very frustrating.