Using cashgame custom stats in tournaments?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Using cashgame custom stats in tournaments?

Postby nTzzzz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi!

As a cashgame player, I have a ton of custom stats. I'm currently making a transition to MTTs and I'd very much like to find a way to dupplicate my cashgame custom stats in the tournament section. Is there any way I can do that or do I need to manually recreate every single one of them?

Thank you very much!
nTzzzz
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 am

Re: Using cashgame custom stats in tournaments?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 am

Select the stat you want to convert and click the "Convert To" button once you've selected the appropriate section to convert to.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Using cashgame custom stats in tournaments?

Postby nTzzzz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Cool! Thanks!! ;-)
nTzzzz
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests