How to make custom stat to sum the $ won by SB and BB steals

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How to make custom stat to sum the $ won by SB and BB steals

Postby WestEarn » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Hello,

I've made some customs stats, and I have not too much difficulties.

But today, for cash game, I want to evaluate the amount I win when I steal sb and BB, by session, day, or month.

Is there an easy way to do it?

Which field in which table I have to sum?
Thanks
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: How to make custom stat to sum the $ won by SB and BB st

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:31 am

Do you want all hands where you attempt to steal, or those where your steal raise won immediately?

Either way you could find that information using filters - if you filter for making a steal raise, not facing a raise preflop and not seeing the flop that should get you the right situations.

If you do want stats instead, there is a little set of steal success stats available for free download from the Customize PokerTracker section, called "Steal attempts and success" uploaded by me (WhiteRider).
This doesn't have a monetary sum, but it does have a count of successful steals.
You could turn that into money won by summing the amount won instead of "1" for each hand. If you're interested in that, would you want to see your profit or the total amount of blind money you stole?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: How to make custom stat to sum the $ won by SB and BB st

Postby WestEarn » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, it gives me many ideas to obtain the results I wanted. And also, the names of the required variables and table fields.

I've made a new column:
Code: Select all
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att, holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_won, 0])

And the same for BTN (and CO,SB):
Code: Select all
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position=0, holdem_hand_player_statistics.amt_won, 0])

And I use filters in the reports like not facing a raise preflop and not seeing the flop as you suggested.

Great !

Thanks a lot
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest