Page 1 of 1

first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 pm
by spapia00
I want to create a stat which means the opportunity of "first raise". There is flg_p_open_opp but it means there were no limpers before, right?

Lets say I want to know how often a villain raise in every situation he can raise first (which means that there could be some limpers before him).

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 am
by js2002
That not correct:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise is when Player did the raise
I need sth like:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise_opp, thats not possible?

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 am
by kraada
Sorry, flg_p_open_opp does imply there are no limpers. If there are limpers and you have a chance to make the first raise, cnt_p_face_limpers is equal to the number of limpers faced.

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 am
by js2002
That doenst help for cases where the action is: limp limp 2bet and hero limper>0 says true but: This is not chance to "first_raise" / no first_raise_opp.

So how do I check for: first_raise_opp?
I need sth like 2bet_opp.

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm
by kraada
In that case for hero, cnt_p_face_limpers = 0. It only is greater than 0 if you personally were in a spot to raise those limpers. It's not the number of total limpers in the hand.

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 pm
by js2002
ay, yeeeha, thx a lot.

Re: first raise opportunity?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:26 am
by js2002
... done