I dont really get the logic behind "bolded bit", so I just tried to copy and use your modified expression to my column, but it is still not valid SQL, can you pls check it one more time ?
Thank you.
Moderator: Moderators
superralle wrote:Hi,
I've been trying to build a similar stat and they don't work for villian's HUD although they work just fine in the tracker or on hero's HUD.
When i hover over the stat in the HUD it shows "Value 0.0" yet it shows the correct number of instances at "This Session:".
Here's an example of my "Attempt to Steal" stat for <=12 bbs.
cnt_steal_opp_short:
sum(if[(tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_opp) AND ((tourney_holdem_hand_summary.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb) <= 12),1 ,0])
cnt_steal_att_short:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att AND ((tourney_holdem_hand_summary.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb) <= 12),1 ,0])
Value Expression for Stat:
(cnt_steal_att_short / cnt_steal_opp_short) * 100
Any help would be much appreciated :)
Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest